FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Statistics show that people who receive training beyond high school make one of the best investments that can be made in terms of lifetime income. Like any investment, it takes time to decide what is the best route to take. You have made the first step by inquiring about PGS. Invest a few minutes more to see what sources of aid might be available to you.
Listed below are the types of financial aid programs available at PGS to those who qualify:
- Federal Pell Grant Program
- Pennsylvania State Grant Program (for PA residents only)
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Federal Direct Parent Loans to Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
- State Vocational Rehabilitation Training Programs
- Veterans Benefits (GI Bill®, Post 9/11, etc.)
- Veterans Administration Vocational Rehabilitation Program (Chapter 31)
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Remember, WE’RE HERE TO HELP you during the process; however, we cannot do it for you. Please contact the financial aid office and ask for more information. We are available to help clarify any of your questions or concerns.